General Rules Mandatory for All Events
1. All robots, game pieces, structures, and runs must meet FIRST’s rules and regulations.
2. A video must be taken to prove legitimacy of scores/times.
3. Video must be clear and accurately show the stop and finish of a run, in addition it must have audio.
4. The slowing, speeding up, or altering of video in a malicous fashion is prohibited.
5. Teams may submit one new run for each category each day.
Failure to comply with these rules may lead to run deletion or even disqualification from all events
We hope this competition will bring together the FIRST competition and to do this, all competitors are expected to be honest about their data.
This competition is a fun way to get involved during this pandemic. Please enjoy the events and be respectful to your competitors!